Once upon a time…
Bamarec Precision Compenents Europe was born from merger in 1998 between two companies, JOLIVET frères created in 1896 and Bamarec created in 1938. During these past years, it has been integrated into various industrial groups such as LUCHAIRE, OVAKO and TIMKEN. However they have always kept their core activity, Machining.
Merger of BAMAREC and MARDAX and keeps the name of BAMAREC.
BAMAREC is bought by the american group TIMKEN which operate in the steel and bearing manufacturing.
Corinne Raboutet, Santo Morello, Florent Ecuvillon, Louis Marchand et Jean-Marc Prestigiacomo bought two french factories of the American Group (Fougères and Marnaz). The group took the name of BAMAREC PCE. At the same time, a Romanian site is opening in Brasov to follow customers.
BAMAREC PCE acquires the company JACQUIER and JOLLIVET in Marnaz (74).
BAMAREC PCE is finalizing the integration of the activities of Jacquier and Jollivet within the Marnaz site (74).
Today, BAMAREC PCE has 3 manufacturing sites (Fougères, Marnaz and Brasov), has 200 production machines capable of machining small, medium and large series. There are 150 employees working in the different factories.